Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Common First Game

kbenjamin99kbenjamin99 Alum Member
in Logic Games 7 karma

I hoping to get my first two games down to a relatively speedy pace so I have time on the second two. What tags/difficulty should I be drilling that are representative of the first two games?

Comments

• brinkeltbrinkelt Alum Member
    2 karma

I feel like the most common pattern is a simple linear game as the test takers are trying to warm you up to the games section? However I don't believe there is any set type of game they must put first.

• timothymcdonald123timothymcdonald123 Alum Member
    3 karma

I've taken the test in Oct, Sep, and Nov, and it seems like they have relied heavily on the grouping games recently. They have been a little tougher than the PT games, but I'm assuming students have been killing the games in the past couple of years.

• edited November 2023 71 karma

Wow thanks for the insight @timothymcdonald123 ! My friend said the same thing, have u noticed any other common game types with the one's you've taken?

• 24 karma

how common are in-out games?

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Core Member
    380 karma

Do not anticipate your first game! If you do this and do not get the first game you are hoping for, it will put you in a weird headspace. I used to do this hoping I would not get RC first! When I would it totally destroyed my confidence for the test. You should be focusing on crushing every game type so you do not care which game type you get first!