Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I went from a 136 to a 150!

God has really blessed me! I took the lsat 5 times and finally got a 150! I know its not much but im so happy! I want to thank 7sage for all their support!!

Comments

• daciaochoadaciaochoa Live Member
    63 karma

That is so great!! Congratulations!

• MEHCAM190MEHCAM190 Live Member
    105 karma

Not much, that is 14 points! Congrats!

• Jager from R6Jager from R6 Alum Member
    10 karma

Congratulations, that is no easy feat! Celebrate!

• prabhdheer.singh920prabhdheer.singh920 Core Member
    4 karma

Great job. You put in a lot of work. Keep grinding.

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Live Member
    651 karma

I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Alum Member
    245 karma

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

That is a huge jump. It is a proud moment. Congrats!

• bradk2sobradk2so Alum Member
    46 karma

Great work!!! That is no easy feat, thank you for sharing.

• LegallyLSATLegallyLSAT Live Member
    167 karma

Thank you for sharing this. I just went from a 138 to 143 and I’m trying to shoot for 150 range. This is totally encouraging

• Kyle L. PereiraKyle L. Pereira Live Member
    44 karma

Congrats @Legallyblack-2! You can do it @LegallyLSAT!!

• JY DiscipleJY Disciple Alum Member
    317 karma

A 14-point increase is a big deal. And besides, you never gave up. That's admirable.

• jennnxxpjennnxxp Core Member
    54 karma

Congrats! That is a huge deal and so inspirational - thank you for sharing <3

• ericapardillo9ericapardillo9 Core Member
    12 karma

Trying to get a huge bump like that for January LSAT, this is really encouraging!!

• kaiyavillines02kaiyavillines02 Alum Member
    3 karma

Congrats! Im in a similar boat, scored a 127 on my first PT and was heartbroken, almost gave up. Scored a 150 on my actually exam! People might say thats not a lot or average but it is a big improvement, we should both be proud of ourselves!

• Rebecca ChenRebecca Chen Core Member
    26 karma

@LegallyLSAT said:
    Thank you for sharing this. I just went from a 138 to 143 and I’m trying to shoot for 150 range. This is totally encouraging

Same for me. I just went from a 137 to 144 and also try to shoot for 150 range. I have a big discrepancy between my timed score 144 and BR score 161.

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    220 karma

Thanks for sharing and congrats!! 14 point jump is huge! Wish you all the best!

• kazarhinkazarhin Free Trial Member
    5 karma

Big-HUGE congrats! That is a big leap....

Your post has inspired me to keep studying for another lsat retake. After completing my masters degree in '22 while working full-time, I recently got back into the swing of the lsat prep and studied my heart out between mid July'22-Dec '22. Upon taking the lsat in Jan '23, I felt like I did pretty good on the exam but my score said otherwise (140). I decided re-strategize my study schedule and do a retake in October '23. Again, I came up short (under 140). However, your post has really encouraged me to keep focus and push-through. Your post is evidence that the "Huge jump" between lsat scores is definitely within reach. Wishing you all the best with your l-school application process.

• CryssieNewbCryssieNewb Alum Member
    38 karma

Congratulations!