Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study buddy (150-160s range)

LegallyLSATLegallyLSAT Live Member
edited December 2023 in Study Groups 166 karma

Hello,

I am currently looking for someone who can study with me and to also provide me with tips to get my section timing better. Just got my score back from November and I’m thinking I should retake as I feel I can get a few more points. I sit in the 140 range.

Currently, logic games is my best section and reading comp is my worst section.

We can zoom and I’d totally be willing to help you where needed.

Comments

• Global_wolf1110Global_wolf1110 Live Member
    16 karma

Hey! I am interested. I am in a same boat just got my score back for Nov and I am registered for Jan 2024.

• LegallyLSATLegallyLSAT Live Member
    166 karma

Hey, I just sent you a private message

• ivan.lewandowski1ivan.lewandowski1 Live Member
    141 karma

Would be interested in corresponding. Interestingly Lg is my most challenging section. I am mostly trying to improve my timing.

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    509 karma

I'm also interested!

166 karma

@"ivan.lewandowski1" my issue is timing also (across all sections), which is why I need the pointers. Since LG is my better section, I’m sure getting to finish all 4 games would drastically increase my score.

What I’ve come to realize is at times, I’m writing out too much of my work when solving
    Example, writing a 3-4 game boards to solve a question. That’s easier for me to visually see it, but sometimes more boardgames is a time waste. Trying to find a medium.

I’ve definitely learned when it comes to MBT questions, skip them. The other questions on the LG tend to help you on the MBT questions. That’s how you can save time there.

What’s do you typically score on games (point wise)?

edited March 26 166 karma

@missjurisdoc Hi, what’s your best section and what’s your worst section?

• Kate BloomKate Bloom Alum Member
    49 karma

Hi! I am in the exact same boat and I am interested!

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    509 karma

@LegallyLSAT it is different on each one; the average looks like I can say overall LR is my best section (-8 on the last PT which has been a while) and LG is my worst at the moment.