Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

study buddy scoring 150s aiming for 160s

britt.victoriabritt.victoria Core Member
edited December 2020 in Study Groups 12 karma

Hi! I took the November LSAT and didn't do as well as I had hoped so I'm taking it again in February (maybe April if it's looking rough). I need someone to BR with me like once a week so I don't completely give up!!

join here: https://web.groupme.com/join_group/64303379/YzFnp0FN

Comments

• beemontesbeemontes Core Member
    5 karma

Me! Took November and am retaking in January

• liv.butler715liv.butler715 Member
    15 karma

I'm taking it for the first time in January and am around 153-156 consistently but aiming for 160!

• Lea_gutierrezLea_gutierrez Member
    9 karma

Hi guys! I'm new here... kind of on the same boat, trying to take it February, maybe march. Need study buddies for encouragement :)

• GoalgetterGoalgetter Member
    edited December 2020 41 karma

I would be down as well. Currently in the high150s, goal is 165+ for Jan test, and April if Jan doesn't go as planned.

• britt.victoriabritt.victoria Core Member
    12 karma

I definitely should have mentioned this but please drop your email and I'll start a groupme!

• liv.butler715liv.butler715 Member
    edited December 2020 15 karma

Interested! thank you!

• kokodawgs-1kokodawgs-1 Alum Member
    edited December 2020 52 karma

I'm currently scoring in the 150's and am in need of a study buddy!

• Brahim MBrahim M Core Member
    edited December 2020 66 karma

Interested. Im about low 150s and long term aiming for low 170s but would like to be in the group for the ride to the 160s.

• jtn60512345jtn60512345 Member
    4 karma

i just want to hit 150s :(

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @AliveNkickin99, @liv.butler715, @kokodawgs, and @"Brahim M"

We recommend that you do not to post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email address and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Guidelines here

I went ahead and removed your email addressees from your comments.

• JessicaLeighJessicaLeigh Core Member
    78 karma

Hey there, I have been scoring in the high 140’s for 6 months (rough because I work full time even after studying consistently) and I pulled a 154 on the November LSAT which is an accomplishment for me considering I have never scored that high on a PT before. I don’t plan on stopping studying but I am glad to at least have the score on my transcript... I am also aiming for the mid 160’s for the fall of 2022 application cycle. I would be glad to BR with people who are in a similar situation!

• tak8m1ttak8m1t Member
    37 karma

Hi! definitely interested!! will be taking the LSAT again in January

• britt.victoriabritt.victoria Core Member
    12 karma

I figured this way is the easiest: https://groupme.com/join_group/64303379/YzFnp0FN

• Brahim MBrahim M Core Member
    edited December 2020 66 karma

@jtn605 it just takes time and review with intent on understanding mistakes. Keep pushing though, took me a while to get there.