Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Broke 170s in PTs! Subscribed 3 weeks ago: 155-171

Sunshine112Sunshine112 Core Member
in General 21 karma

I scored 155 in October on the Official LSAT, never scored higher than 156 on PTs prior. I have only been on 7sage for 3 weeks, since I decided to test again. I watch the videos while I crochet, it's that simple, and I have gained so much understanding about the LSAT compared to before subscribing. It's truly insane. I am taking the LSAT again in January, and I am so excited/amazed to have broke 170s this morning, with a 171PT. Can't stop, won't stop, til January LSAT! Thank you 7Sage!

Comments

• jjmv.jpgjjmv.jpg Core Member
    19 karma

Good Job !

• Rivea075Rivea075 Core Member
    25 karma

Out of curiosity, which subscription did you use core, live or coach option?

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Core Member
    275 karma

wow, congrats! what an amazing feeling to break the 170's. what would you say were the biggest changes that led to the score increase?

• missjurisdocmissjurisdoc Live Member
    edited August 6 724 karma

deleted

• Sunshine112Sunshine112 Core Member
    21 karma

Thank you.

I use the Core subscription.

My best improvement has been LG and LR. The videos on here, especially the foundation videos, make so much sense out of things I did not understand before. I have also been able to improve reading comprehension by following the suggestions in the RC videos as well.

• silviojrennasilviojrenna Core Member
    20 karma

Congrats! Hit 170 a week ago, up from 158 in Oct. Glad the core vids have been helpful for RC - tackling that next.