Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seek advice on whether taking the LSAT in-person or remotely

CrystalPCrystalP Alum Member
in General 7 karma

I found in-person test quite distracting because of people walk in and out all the time (I hope everybody could start and finish at the same time), but I am also concerned about the possible remote technical issues. Which one do you prefer?

Comments

• ogb211111ogb211111 Core Member
    14 karma

I had remote issues at a testing center too, I'd just take wherever you feel most comfortable and can stay focused.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

I have had technical issues every single time I have taken the test remotely. With that being said, they should be more cleared up now since I took Sept/Oct. I still think I'd rather remote than in person because I prefer to keep everything the same from my PTs to test day, including my testing environment.

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Core Member
    380 karma

I took it in person and liked it a lot more than taking it at home. We had desks that had high side walls so I was not distracted at all.

• rachelbarkerr2rachelbarkerr2 Core Member
    10 karma

I took the LSAT remotely in November and I had no technical issues. I remember when I had taken the SAT back in high school and how distracting it was at the testing center. The remote LSAT was very stress free considering I took it in the same room that I had spent so many hours studying. I felt like I was just taking another practice test.

• LegallyLSATLegallyLSAT Live Member
    167 karma

In-Person. I thoroughly enjoyed my experienced and didn't have to worry about a proctor popping in every so often, lol. Less room for test issues to occur in person. It's ultimately up to you based on your comfort.