Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I finished the Foundation and now working through the Logical Reasoning module... What comes next?

coilmatt1119coilmatt1119 Core Member
in General 7 karma

Hey! I finished the Foundation module and now I am working through the logical reasoning module and wanted to know how often I should take practice tests? Also should I jump around from the logical reasoning to RC or LG?

Comments

• roccokoch44roccokoch44 Core Member
    13 karma

Would also like to see what responses are to this I am in very similar area as you!

• cmelrosecmelrose Core Member
    31 karma

Hey! I was in your situation and this is what worked for me. I took a diagnostic after the foundations module. My worst section was LG so I completed that part of the module. Then I took another practice test. I worked through the LR module while taking practice tests every weekend. I have started the RC module and am working through it now.

For me what worked the best was really honing in on my worst section before worrying about the rest of the test. Once you have sufficiently improved on your worst section spend your time completing the other modules, drilling, taking PTs, blind reviewing, and going over wrong answers. Mind you, this is just what worked best for me. My diagnostic was 152 and the average of my 3 most recently taken PTs is 164.

Best of luck to you!

• coilmatt1119coilmatt1119 Core Member
    7 karma

@cmelrose Appreciate it. Best of luck to you too!