Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Updated* BR Groups, Week of July 22nd: Weds (PT56), Fri (PT72)

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited July 2015 in Study Groups 7965 karma
Update: Just kidding, y'all ... I'll be on all of the calls this week :D

Eleven TEN weeks. Four days. And change. That's how long we've got until the October LSAT.

It's about to get real. I'm 80% of my way through this phase of my LSAT life.

Note: Weekday (Weds/Fri) calls now starting at 8:30PM ET.
Please also note: Saturday calls still start at 8pmET!

Wednesday, July 22nd at 8:30pm ET: PT56

It's on!

Friday, July 24th at 8:30pm ET: PT72

This will likely be a very small group, but I will be there. A few of us want to keep taking PT's in the later test eras so that we can retake/learn mo' deeply.

LSATurday, July 18th at 8pm ET: PT57
I'll be there. Will you?
didn't happen.

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    PT 54 Sec 1 RC passage 4 - Is OUR group cohesive?
  • nordeendnordeend Alum Member
    349 karma
    I have a request. Could we not post anything relating to PTs on these threads? Except of course pertinent info about when the group meets and what PTs are being BRed. To keep the info on future PTs TRULY new I don't think it is beneficial to anyone who hasn't taken it yet to see anything (even if it is just a picture) from those PTs.

PS I'm super pissed about this j/k :)
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @nordeend I see your point. Not malice intended. Won't do.
  • nordeendnordeend Alum Member
    349 karma
    @nye8870 thank you I appreciate it and no worries!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Sounds like you need to eat a slice of that delicious rainbow cake, @nordeend and I DO mean for breakfast ... ;)
  • LostInLawLawLandLostInLawLawLand Alum Member
    34 karma
    Is the Skype session still on for tonight? Thanks.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Cannot attend tonight...worked long days Fri & Sat and could not finish PT55. Good luck to all !!
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    PT58 for Wed for July 29th, correct?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @nye8870 I’ll be there!
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor Cool. I'll lock my boy in the closet for three hours and let's get this thing done !! :-)
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    That is standard operating procedure.
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    I'll try to do PT 58 this week so I can join in this Wednesday. Approx how long are the sessions?
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @bsm45lsat they run anywhere from 2 and a half to 3 hours.
    7965 karma
    Hey guys! We are doing PT57 on Weds because Saturday was cancelled. @bSM45LSAT so do PT57 if you can :D
    edited July 2015 522 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    Hey guys! We are doing PT57 on Weds because Saturday was cancelled. @bSM45LSAT so do PT57 if you can :D
    :0. I'll do 57 this Wednesday morning then, when will be BR 58?

I had planned it so that I could BR 58 before the actual session on Wed, probably can't do that for 57 now, so I hope it's not a necessary condition to have BRed in order to attend the skype sessssssssssssh.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @bsm45lsat not only is it not necessary that you BR before, but not doing so may even add to the group more. More questions--->more discussion--->more learning--->more gainz, which I think is pretty irrefutable lawgic.
    522 karma
    ; ).

Will be attending, time to find that old mic loool.
    7965 karma
    @bSM45LSAT said:
    I'll do 57 this Wednesday morning then, when will be BR 58?
    SUPER not necessary. I'm BR'ing for 57 but uh ... haven't BR'ed a test on my own for a couple weeks now ... SHHHHH ...
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    More questions--->more discussion--->more learning--->more gainz, which I think is pretty irrefutable lawgic.
    So what you're saying is that MOAR GAINZ is a necessary condition for true group BR ? I like it.