Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It is saying that I don't have a Lawhub Subscription

devintaylorrobertsdevintaylorroberts Core Member
in General 4 karma

Hello,
It is saying that I do not have a Lawhub Subscription even though I did pay for the course.

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    765 karma

Hi @devintaylorroberts,

I am so sorry for the confusion. To clarify, LSAC, the company that administers the LSAT, requires all students to subscribe to LawHub Advantage ($115/year) in order to take any LSAT prep course, including ours. This is the only way to get access to official LSAT PrepTests, or any question from a past LSAT.

Your monthly subscription to 7Sage, meanwhile, gives you access to our platform with lessons, explanations, and analytics. In other words, you're paying LSAC for copies of past LSATs, and you're paying us for the educational materials that will help you actually make use of those tests.

You can purchase Lawhub Advantage directly from the LSAC site at https://www.lsac.org/lawhub by logging into your LSAC account.

I hope this helps clear things up—let me know if I can answer any further questions!