Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Standstill in LR Practice

saraadoraasaraadoraa Core Member

Hi, I have finished all the general and specific theory relating to LR. I know the next step to complete is guided application, but I am kind of at a stand-still on the most efficient way to practice. I know that drills can help, but I wasn't sure if I should just start practice using these and possibly end up wasting them, or not using them as efficiently as they're meant to be. Does anyone have any tips or next steps on how to get the ball rolling again? Thanks!

Comments

• HelLSat-0HelLSat-0 Core Member
    88 karma

Try taking an older PT <55 or at least a timed LR section from an older PT. The most efficient way for you to practice will be contingent upon what your specific strengths and weaknesses are at the moment, and those will only be apparent if you test your skills as they are now. 7sage Analytics page can tell you, after you've taken several practice exams, which LR question types you are most and least proficient at so that you can be more efficient.