Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC Study group

rohanctuckerrohanctucker Core Member
in Study Groups 30 karma

Hello everyone! I'm interested in establishing an in-person study group in NYC. I live in Queens, but I'm open to meeting anywhere within the city. I'm studying for the August LSAT. Let's get this W.

Comments

• hvennreddyhvennreddy Alum Member
    2 karma

Hi!! I am studying for the April LSAT but I would totally join if we could do somewhere in midtown Manhattan or UES for the next month!

• gbv215gbv215 Live Member
    72 karma

Hi! I am also studying for the April LSAT and am very interested in doing in person reviews!!! I can do anywhere in midtown Manhattan and UES as well :)

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    edited March 18 655 karma

I'm in NYC. Test date to be determined (later this year). Midtown and UES works for me also.

• rohanctuckerrohanctucker Core Member
    30 karma

Awesome let's make a group chat! Would you guys prefer telegram or whatsapp?

• elizabeth21elizabeth21 Core Member
    2 karma

Hi! Also in NYC and interested.

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    616 karma

I’m in nyc, but I’ve been studying with tons of people, you are all welcome to join us (and share it with anyone you think might also be interested): https://discord.gg/AWekDrtwHc

• Tehreemsajjad3Tehreemsajjad3 Free Trial Member
    3 karma

@1stWorldProblems said:
    I’m in nyc, but I’ve been studying with tons of people, you are all welcome to join us (and share it with anyone you think might also be interested): https://discord.gg/AWekDrtwHc

655 karma

@rohanctucker Whatsapp works for me. I don't use telegram.

• AmyC.oh16AmyC.oh16 Core Member
    24 karma

Hiii I'm interested too!

• Citygirl-1-1Citygirl-1-1 Core Member
    113 karma

@rohanctucker i am interested i live on the uws (near Columbia U) i can meet anywhere. Planning for either august or September.

• gbv215gbv215 Live Member
    72 karma

Whatsapp works for me too, thanks for coordinating.

• Abhishek.gaba2000Abhishek.gaba2000 Core Member
    5 karma

Hi, I am also studying for the August LSAT and also live in Queens

30 karma
  • cdot9000cdot9000 Live Member
    37 karma

Hi! Also would love to be added

• maxkrumanmaxkruman Core Member
    168 karma

Interested

30 karma

Hello, everyone!

We're thrilled about our upcoming NYC study group. It's our firm belief that, together, we can achieve our LSAT objectives, elevate one another's potential, and enjoy the journey all at once. To ensure we stay connected and well-informed, please remember that all our group communications take place through our WhatsApp group, accessible via this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jk5TVnk75S766KgGS1y18d.

For those interested, we're organizing an introductory zoom call (camera optional) this coming Saturday at 2:00 PM EST. It's a fantastic opportunity for us all to get acquainted and kickstart our collective journey to success. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there. Wishing you all a wonderful day ahead!

Warm regards,

Rohan

• maxkrumanmaxkruman Core Member
    168 karma

If you are joining the study group, use this link.https://chat.whatsapp.com/H2BzNMxIgj49pzlfXysBVW

655 karma

@rohanctucker Thanks for setting this up. I'm available for zoom call tomorrow.

• phxsunsin4phxsunsin4 Live Member
    18 karma

I'm in NYC too, would love to join the group chat!

• angelika.klauspangelika.klausp Core Member
    8 karma

Hit me up if anyone is on the UWS and interested in a study group for April & June!

• veryannoying17veryannoying17 Core Member
    edited March 23 3 karma

C