Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

miscellaneous LG games are the worst

ilovebaguettesilovebaguettes Live Member
in Logic Games 10 karma

how likely do we think that one of these will show up on the June LSAT? I absolutely hate these games, but I don't want to waste study time going over them instead of the harder grouping and sequencing games.

Comments

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    655 karma

To maximize your score, it's best to be prepared for any type of game on test day. You may or may not get a miscellaneous game. With that being said, if you haven't mastered the major game types yet, focus studies there. Mastering the different game types is what will help you develop the flexibility and confidence needed to knock out a miscellaneous game.

• yhtkimyhtkim Core Member
    216 karma

Miscellaneous games stress me out too, but what I've realized is that they're actually not THAT hard. Take a look at the miscellaneous games prior to PT 30. In most cases, the scariest thing about them is just the fact that they're miscellaneous. Of course, the LSAC has been known to throw absolute killers at us, but the curves always reflect this. Whatever the case, our time is better spent on mastering the major game types.