Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official April 2024 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited April 11 in April 2024 LSAT 1452 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

Here's the official April 2024 LSAT Discussion Thread.

REMINDER: Under your Candidate Agreement, you may not discuss the details of any specific LSAT questions at any time. For the April 2024 LSAT, general discussion of what sections you had, or how difficult you found a given section, or speculation about which sections were scored or unscored, is prohibited until after 9pm ET, Tuesday, April 16th.

Posts that violate these rules will be taken down and may result in disciplinary action from LSAC. Let’s work together to ensure the test is fair to everyone, and not share information before everyone has taken the test.

Some examples of typical comments:

The following comments are okay 🙆‍♀️
- the section on Cambodian woodworking really had me second guessing everything.
- a few of the games had me confused but think I was okay.
- overall fair test, struggled on a couple of RC passages (damn you polymorphic molecules) but think I was okay hoping for a -2 or -3

The following comments are over the line 🙅‍♂️
- the passage on Cambodian woodworking didn’t count.
- I had Cambodian woodworking, Fireflies, and rice farming in Iowa so Lithuanian Lithograph Libraries was experimental.
- fair test but struggled on a couple RC passages (polymorphic molecules anyone? Thankfully it didn’t count). Don’t want to take again in June
- Anyone know if Polygamist Societies in the 1880s was real or experimental?
- Please tell me that polygon dice game didn’t count

Good luck to everyone taking the April 2024 LSAT!

Please keep all discussions of the April 2024 LSAT here!

Comments

• aniyhadavis03aniyhadavis03 Live Member
    7 karma

Hi Guys !!!

I will be sitting for the April test, and I am very nervous ( I wish everyone, the best of luck)!

• baileygodtbaileygodt Live Member
    9 karma

Good luck to everyone taking the test! I am so excited for it to be over with :smile:

• v.emmalee127v.emmalee127 Alum Member
    4 karma

anyone have a link to the april 2024 crystal ball by chance? i just found out about it and would love to watch it before my test tmr..

• peezusmcgeepeezusmcgee Core Member
    154 karma

LSAT

• Happy-gt172Happy-gt172 Core Member
    edited April 12 95 karma

Any idea on which LR was the real one for the International April test?

• JurisDorktorateJurisDorktorate Core Member
    78 karma

I’ve been scoring in the 160s and just took the April test. Overall I thought the test was quite balanced, and thought the LG section was below average difficulty. Only had to guess on ONE LG so hoping to go -0 to -1 there!

• SeraephinaSeraephina Live Member
    130 karma

I’m so happy to be done with it today. I had no issues with remote testing. Goodluck to everyone ❤️❤️

• LSATmorelikeLSADLSATmorelikeLSAD Live Member
    16 karma

I took the test yesterday and I’m disappointed in myself. I have been doing great on LG practice test missing a couple. I don’t know what happened I literally froze. Nothing came to mind. I was worried about everything but the LG because I was sure I was going to do well.

• wimoeller71wimoeller71 Yearly + Live Member
    72 karma

@JurisDorktorate said:
    I’ve been scoring in the 160s and just took the April test. Overall I thought the test was quite balanced, and thought the LG section was below average difficulty. Only had to guess on ONE LG so hoping to go -0 to -1 there!

Did you have the art gallery game?

• J.D.Jay94J.D.Jay94 Live Member
    83 karma

The LG section was below average. Reading Comp was ok. LR was somewhat ok.

• gbv215gbv215 Live Member
    72 karma

Question about the LSAT writing, how do I pull up spell check on the macbook? I just tried to do a practice round on LawHub but the toolbar wasn't popping up.

• mmm2929223mmm2929223 Core Member
    23 karma

Was anyone's search bar on reading comp ridiculously slow that it was basically unusable? I tried to search a word and one letter would take about 1-2 seconds to actually show up, so writing out the entire word took so long and lagged really bad-- ended up just not even using the feature which sucked

• J.D.Jay94J.D.Jay94 Live Member
    83 karma

@mmm2929223 I experienced the same issue.

• hendrickshendricks Live Member
    336 karma

@wimoeller71 That game was brutal.

• Xavier166Xavier166 Core Member
    151 karma

7sage interface have spoilt me I never realized how outdated the lsat interface was, sounds silly but it really threw me off balance. I recommend practicing on the lawhub interface .

• Coco192450Coco192450 Core Member
    20 karma

So my exam started lagging like half way through section 2 and I couldn't select answers, highlight, move on to other questions, etc. My proctor paused the test and then told me to exit and call LSAC so I could get back in without issues. Once I called them, they told me I'd have to retake the exam on the 23rd. I submitted a complaint to get the retake, but does anyone have any idea of when we will here back for scheduling? Also I am really annoyed about all of this lol - I was so ready to be done and now I'll have to keep studying, take off work on Tuesday for the exam, and find a new place to take it since I was taking it in my office. I'm so over this.

• jc333333jc333333 Live Member
    86 karma

@Coco192450 I had a similar experience and was offered the potential to retest as well and filed a complaint. Have yet to hear back and will also have to take off work on Tuesday if they accept my complaint. I was told by the rep I spoke with that I would be guaranteed the option to retest but will have to wait and see.

78 karma

@Xavier166 said:
    7sage interface have spoilt me I never realized how outdated the lsat interface was, sounds silly but it really threw me off balance. I recommend practicing on the lawhub interface .

Take your PT's on 7Sage for the analytics but do your BR on LawHub for the practice!

78 karma

@wimoeller71 said:

@JurisDorktorate said:

Did you have the art gallery game?

Yes, I had the section with the String Quartet / Art Gallery. It was a tough game but I had about 12 minutes to mess around with it to the point where I felt decent about most of the questions.

• wimoeller71wimoeller71 Yearly + Live Member
    72 karma

@hendricks I hope that game moves the curve up 1 point.