Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I just study LSAT for self development?

joshua941019joshua941019 Core Member
in General 42 karma

Can I just study LSAT for the purpose of increasing my English levels?

Comments

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    655 karma

Why not? It is a test of language. If it's something you enjoy studying, keep it going. You can study/learn anything purely for enjoyment and self-development.

• qjy235qjy235 Core Member
    22 karma

This just a kind of mental torture.

• joshua941019joshua941019 Core Member
    42 karma

@LivinLaVidaLSAT
    Thank you! Appreciate it!

@qjy235
    Yes but i want those tortures lol

• oatmlkprncessoatmlkprncess Live Member
    8 karma

Sure!? But I also feel like reading and dissecting philosophy as well as articles can also be helpful if increasing your English level is your only goal. But you are free to come suffer with us lol

• Maria OWeissMaria OWeiss Live Member
    9 karma

Why would you? Just get therapy. Or if you're Catholic, go to confession. No need to torture yourself no matter what might have happened in your past.

• RelentlessRelentless Core Member
    edited April 21 331 karma

Lol! I laughed so hard at the comment above. I have a friend who is an engineer. He likes to solve math. So he studies math in his spare time, not for any professional achievement or for taking any tests. I am a lawyer and have a friend who has his own start-up, he went to Harvard Law and HBS, but never took the bar. Do what you please man (within reason), everything else is noise.
    Follow your heart, only one life! Do let me know when you nail a 180 just for fun! I'll be cheering for you!