Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your Daily Practice Routine?

jack.urbancizjack.urbanciz Core Member
in General 16 karma

I'm just generally curious what people's daily schedules look like when they're trying to study on a daily basis. Moreover, I'm interested in ways people try to squeeze the most they can out of each day.

Comments

• malidlc01malidlc01 Live Member
    22 karma

Hey! I work FT so I can't study as much as I would like so I try to be consistent and effective. 1 hr before work and 1-2 hrs after work. On saturdays I rest and every other sunday I do a PT. and BR on mondays. My hour in the morning is the most important tho cause that's when I know for sure I won't be too tired to do something and I make it a goal to go to a cafe where I wont be distracted by home stuff. Hope that helps!

• ravionjackson09ravionjackson09 Live Member
    20 karma

I'm planning to take the test this coming August. I also work full time and in the beginning of the year I promised myself to squeeze in at least two hours a day and not to beat myself up when my brain needed a break. I finished the entire syllabus today and now that I am moving on to PT's I am aiming to keep the 2 hour a day goal, but to tackle each section in 35 minute parts so I can fit it into one day.

I mainly study on my down time during work or during a day I know will be busy I wake up early or push through after work. What helps me with this is I already have several friends in law school and it is okay to think that the work sucks and that you do not want to do it. You just have to commit to the investment and still see it through.

Hope this helps. :)