Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAT Writing Section Isn't Making Sense - 7Sage Forum

LSAT Writing Section Isn't Making Sense

ChanduellChanduell Core Member
in General 43 karma

Hello everyone,

After reading the LSAC page on the LSAT writing section, it mentions that I will be able to write my essay beginning at least 8 days prior to my in-person or virtual test date. However, everywhere online, I hear of people saying that anyone can write their essay after their test day. Is this true? Where do I find this information?

Comments

• beyondpossumbeyondpossum Live Member
    89 karma

The website doesn't mention being unable to take it after your multiple choice exam. And in prior years it worked that you were allowed to take it up to one year, it seems, after the multiple choice exam. I see no reason they would break from this precedent without announcing it, which would be quite unfair if they did. But I bet your score will be on hold until you do it. Personally I'm going to wait till after the multiple choice exam to even start preparing, just to not have too much on my mind.

• gbv215gbv215 Alum Member
    112 karma

If helpful, LSAC is also having a webinar tomorrow: https://app.lawhub.org/events/lsat-argumentative-writing-2024