Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Test Format

LSATpractice-1LSATpractice-1 Live Member
in General 52 karma

Hi! I'm about to do my first Prep Test in about a year using the new format. I'm looking at the sections and I see 3 LR and 1 RC. I thought on test day, I'd have 2 RC and 2 LR. Is this correct? I'm wondering if I should complete all 4 sections of the Prep Test or if there's a way for me to replace the 3rd LR section with a RC to be more similar to what will show up on test day. Can I please get some advice on how I should go about doing the Prep Test to best model what is going to happen on test day? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• tildenb1tildenb1 Core Member
    68 karma

Each test varies on the number of sections, there will never be more than two RC though. I believe it is either 3 LR and 1 RC or 2 of each. When it comes to the prep test I would do the first two sections, take a ten minute break and then the last two sections because that is the test day format.
    Hope this clears things up!

• CapreolinaeCapreolinae Live Member
    6 karma

When I took the test in August I had 1 RC and 3 LR so definitely possible on the real test!