Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of Most Difficult RC/LR

JayRay2016JayRay2016 Alum Member
HI Folks!
I am looking for the previous post(s) that had a compilation of the hardest passages.
I am especially looking for hardest RC and LR.
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I've found these kinds of things by Googling in the past :) Do we have a list on 7sage?
  • JayRay2016JayRay2016 Alum Member
    48 karma
    Yes, I also have it from googling. But, I know I read something recently on 7Sage, where people
    were posting what they felt were the hardest. But, I forgot to save it at that time :(
  • vtlvtl Member
    103 karma
    I would like this list as well
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @JGirrrLL said:
    what they felt were the hardest.
    I think we were posting the weirdest games :)

I don't disagree with those lists you find on Google and I can't personally think of any additions to them off the top of my head.
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    Cambridge LSAT sells PDF books of the most difficult LR questions and RC sections. I have the LR one.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    It's very subjective as to what constitutes a hard game. For example, RC is by far my worst section, but I usually go -0 or -1 on the "hardest passages," but miss 3/4 on "easy/medium passages. It all depends where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
  • Jsohn001Jsohn001 Member
    edited September 2015 70 karma
    Princeton review has a book of 400 of the hardest questions on the LSAT.
  • logicfiendlogicfiend Alum Member
    118 karma
    Cambridge has a packet of the most difficult LR questions. Has anyone bought that by the way and found it to be worthwhile?
  • goalis180goalis180 Alum Member
    531 karma
    @logicfiend def worth it. However I don't think they are available anymore.
  • bluebeansbluebeans Member
    15 karma
    The Cambridge difficulty packet seems to be still available for download ($20). But it's only for pt1-38. Do ya'll know anywhere where the categorize the diffficult lr questions post-pt39? I guess the alternate would be to do just questions 16-25 on any given lr section...