Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we wear ear plugs on test day?

Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited September 2015 in General 1650 karma
Pretty simple question, can we wear ear plugs during the exam?

I was lucky enough to book my test center on my college's campus (going for home field advantage) and it's near a quad that frequently holds events. I'm worried that people will be starting to gather outside the test center during the later sections of the test

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Nope.
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm also an ENTJ. High 5
    3658 karma
    I think we need to duel for the title of being an ENTJ. There can be only one! (Highlander soundtrack blaring in the background)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Excuse me. Margaret Thatcher and I (both rare female ENTJ's) are not for turning.

Challenge? Accepted!
    edited September 2015 7965 karma
    Also hilarious that ENTJ's always want others to know we're ENTJ's.
    3658 karma
    The hell is an "ENJT"? I ban you fake ENTJ.

;)
    edited September 2015 7965 karma
    How dare you, sir. I fixed a RARE mistake on an edit. And you call me out publicly.

Does this mean WAR between us?

(Oh, delight ... !)
    3658 karma
    Hey. I'm just an innocent parakeet playing chess. No war-mongering for me...
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    You can use ear plugs only if they are made of small pieces of noiseless chewing rubber that have already been in your mouth.
    1650 karma
    Follow up question, can we use the bathroom during the break?
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" said:
    Follow up question, can we use the bathroom during the break
    No, you're required to bring a bed pan with you.

JK, yeah you're allowed. I try and avoid it though, since a billion and a half people clog up the bathrooms during the break.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @Matt1234567 said:
    a billion and a half people clog up the bathrooms during the break.
    Not if you clog them all before the test.
    7965 karma
    Literal LOL, @Pacifico
    7965 karma
    @"Ron Swanson" why do you think we talk about diapers so much around here...
    1650 karma
    Hahah @nicole.hopkins correlation does not imply causation
  • ellie1991ellie1991 Alum Member
    237 karma
    Maybe a silly question. However, In the event that one of my nightmares comes true, my 180 watch (of which I'm reluctant to even admit I have) brakes and/or bursts into flames; Is it allowed to have an additional wrist watch? That is one that of course abides by the analog rules and regs set forth my the awesome people at LSAC..
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @bishoplaw, yea that should be fine. Keep an extra one in your pocket or on your wrist. Don't stress out over it!
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    I kept a spare in my plastic bag for the June test and no one said anything.
    edited September 2015 3658 karma
    @bishoplaw you should wear your lsat 180 watch with an additional two other watches on one wrist and a spare one on your left wrist.
    237 karma
    @ENTJ said:
    you should wear your lsat 180 watch with an additional two other watches on one wrist and a spare on your left wrist.
    I'm so mentally unstable so close to the test, I cant tell whether you're being factious or what...
    3658 karma
    @bishoplaw TOTALLY being facetious...one watch should be fine. You could do what brna said and carry a back up in your ziploc bag if it puts you at ease.
    3658 karma
    @bishoplaw Dude. Go in with confidence. Self-doubt will undo all of your hard work. I'm not guessing here, I'm guaranteeing.
    237 karma
    @ENTJ I hear you, I do. It's been a hell of a ride to this point, and It's far from over. I appreciate your input and advice; another reason why 7sage has been such an awesome community.
    3658 karma
    @bishoplaw You know what helps? Find "your" song. You know that song that gets you pumped up and ready to do something big? Like Eminem's "Lose Yourself". Wait...bad example. DON'T lose yourself...