Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When did you start consistently hitting your target score on PTs?

Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
in General 3107 karma
I have done 10 PTs (I am very early in the PT process), but I would like to know at what point in your studies did you start consistently hitting your target raw score when you took PTs. I'd just like an average frame of reference for my studies.

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    It took me about 6 months and 30 ish PTs.
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    edited September 2015 180 karma
    Just to give you a heads up, I started with a 170+ goal and have never consistently hit that after 15 months of studying, and taking all modern tests (36 and up, including superprep and a few in the 20s). Im going into October fluctuating between mid to high 160s and low to mid 170s. Sometimes you need to readjust your expectations. It's a hard freakin test.
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    edited September 2015 379 karma
    A week ago lol (at my 14th pt). Late but oh well
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    FWIW, 14 PTs is nothing...
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    I knowww but I started studying with TM 3 months ago and with work and stuff I couldn't do more. If this test doesn't go very well I'm taking the December test though
  • adrian.parlowadrian.parlow Member
    14 karma
    Took me about 15 PTs to start averaging where i wanted to be (low 170s) and then another 5 PTs to bump that up a few points and get consistency to around +/- 3 pts