FerreroRocherFerreroRocher Alum Member
edited February 2016 in General 86 karma

Comments

• lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    Applying in December is fine. Just have your LOR and person statements ready so you can submit once scores are released.
  • Alex ShortAlex Short Alum Member
    112 karma
    You just cannot apply Early Decision. Otherwise, applying with the Dec. LSAT is fine as long as you do what @lsatblitz recommended. Good luck!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    December is fine... People get six figure scholarships off of wait lists in the spring so ignore the hive mind that says it is too late... As stated above, make sure everything is finished and uploaded in LSAC so it's just a matter of pushing send once your score comes back.
  • neethusreeneethusree Alum Member
    30 karma
    you can apply ED II at some schools - penn has an early decision deadline in january.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 3438 karma
    Um... no... living example... Dec 2014 LSAT - now at Georgetown Law... which would explain the late night forum lurking... when the brain is fried after a happy weekend's issue spotting, reading, outlining and legal writing. Yes this is the life. LOL... jk... its tough but I enjoy it and I have 7sage to thank for it.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 3438 karma
    But yeah... given the current trends... December is TOTALLY fine... you'll even be able to sneak in early apps at some schools... don't think about it too much and give your best to the test!!! May the force be with you... live long and prosper... the sith life chose me... we have a hulk!!! (Well maybe not those last two though in the world of LSAT prep 7sage could compare to the Hulk because Hulk strongest there is!!! ;) )