Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which books did you buy for the Preptests?

aev8aev8 Alum Member
in General 10 karma
Hey everyone, I'm about to start taking the preptests and was wondering which books you guys bought to do able to do the preptests discussed here in 7sage?
Will the following three do?
10, Actual, Official, LSAT PrepTests
10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
Thank you!

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Yup those are the three most recent volumes. Can't go wrong with those! If you eventually want the tests in the 40s, look on cambridgelsat or everylsat.

Good luck with your studies!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    And don't forget Volume IV I believe--62-71 !

And get Superprep 2 for a fresh undisclosed PT :D
    7965 karma
    Oh--and pick up 72, 73, 74, and 75 as PDF's from Cambridge LSAT while you're at it.
  • kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    i thought Cambridge lost it's license to sell PTs? that was true a few months ago, unless its been reinstated.
    7965 karma
    @kaytheeh said:
    i thought Cambridge lost it's license to sell PTs? that was true a few months ago, unless its been reinstated.
    take a look at their website
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I also recommend getting The Trainer by Mike Kim.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @ddakjiking said:
    I also recommend getting The Trainer by Mike Kim.
    http://7sage.com/get-the-lsat-trainer :D
  • kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    I'm saying this because i already bought everything i wanted from them but their PDF downloads sales via their website is no longer active, I know this for a fact because I received direct communication from them. The last date was in August 2015.
    Just out of curiosity, i did check their website, and its doesn't seem to be active.
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    take a look at their website
    7965 karma
    @kaytheeh said:
    i wanted from them but their PDF downloads sales via their website is no longer active
    have you looked at their website recently?

just go ahead and take a peek.

in fact, I'm looking at it right now. looks pretty active to me.

looks like PDF's are still available, albeit "only...for a short time."
  • LeoA1994LeoA1994 Member
    77 karma
    @kaytheeh said:

Can someone let me know if this is true? Was looking to buy LG, RC & LR 1-35 from them this weekend for drilling purposes ..
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LeoA1994 said:
    Can someone let me know if this is true? Was looking to buy LG, RC & LR 1-35 from them this weekend for drilling purposes ..
    Cambridge did lose the license (just like we did) but they have PDFs up on there "for a short time". No idea how long that is, so pick them up ASAP.
  • aev8aev8 Alum Member
    10 karma
    Thanks everyone! That was incredibly helpful!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Yeah don't forget that the ban is not a strict ban on PDFs but rather is colloquially referred to as such because they essentially revised their ToS for PDF sales that rendered it almost impossible to continue to offer them in a cost effective manner that guaranteed their transmission to the consumer. So even if their license expired under the old rules, any company is still free to sell PDFs under the more stringent new regulations.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Per Cambridge's site: "Official LSAT content in both printed and downloadable form will only be available for a short time. If you need to purchase LSAT content, be sure to do so soon."

GET YOUR STUFF RIGHT NOW! I'm guessing they were able to work something out with LSAC even if just temporary. I bought the PT 1-38 packets for LR/RC/LG as well as 5-section PT's from them and they were crucial in preparing for my 3 takes.