Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PT 1-35 Should I buy? - 7Sage Forum

PT 1-35 Should I buy?

CastruccioCastruccio Member
in General 29 karma
Hi, I recently upgraded to the Ultimate bundle and bought all the recommended PTs at Cambridge. All of this cost me a little over $1000. I've been working through the core curriculum and am now in the process of doing the problem sets. Is it worth it to shell out another $300 for PTs 35 and below?

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    @Castruccio if you can afford it, then do it. The problem sets in the curriculum are from PTs 1-35. And it is highly advisable that before you start PT 36, you should have gotten eyes on all of the games of PT1-35, what we in the 7Sage community used to call the "LG Bundle". If you can’t afford the whole set, I'd see if you can at least get the LGs for PT 1-35.
  • CastruccioCastruccio Member
    29 karma
    Thank you for your suggestions. Do you recommend I get both the LG and LR (1-35) bundles from Cambridge? Thanks.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @Castruccio said:
    Thank you for your suggestions. Do you recommend I get both the LG and LR (1-35) bundles from Cambridge? Thanks.

Not to step on the toes of @DumbHollywoodActor , but I would if it isn't going to hurt the purse. Of course you would be well served to get every LG from 1-35. Regarding LR, the earlier questions are undoubtedly somewhat different and worded more loosely. IMHO, tackling these older questions can do nothing but help with the newer ones. IF you have the $$$, I think it would be worth it in the long run to get both.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @"GSU Hopeful" speaks the truth and much more eloquently than I would.