Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December Test BR Groups, Week of Oct 26th: Mon (PT50), Weds (PT66), Fri (PT75), Sat (PT67)

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited October 2015 in Study Groups 7468 karma

Skype is not doing well. I have a pet theory that might work; it involves clicking a link for each individual conversation we’d like to join rather than having a regular group of 25 people in the conversation. It might reduce the needed bandwidth. But if that plan doesn’t work, we may need to change from Skype to Google Hangout. Please PM your Google Hangout email (a gmail account will do) to me. We’re working on trying to make this transition as painless as possible, but there may be snags here and there. Thanks for your patience.

Oh yeah, our little BR Group Family has grown:

Monday, Oct 26th at 11AM ET: PT50

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/tLgIUSlQDEPg

Wednesday, Oct 28th at 8PM ET: PT66

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/wGTZaVjudu5m

Friday, Oct 30th at 8PM ET: PT75

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/qzGIJoSAyLJT

LSATurday, Oct 31st at 3PM ET: PT67

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/tA67DTS6xgqW

Be sure to announce in the comments which group(s) you’re planning on attending.

Note:

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76 and PM your email for Google Hangout.
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    Is it PT 65 or 67 for Saturday, Oct 31st? It says PT 65 on the Discussion Title but 67 in the post.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    Good catch! @crazylsatprepper

Corrected
  • MConner16MConner16 Member
    78 karma
    Isn't the Februrary group suppose to BR 48 on Wednesday?
    7468 karma
    @MConner16 This is the December group. February group's bulletin will come out later today
    7468 karma
    @granny_smith mentioned that many people were not going to BR this Saturday night because of Halloween. Unless someone seriously wants to BR then, I'm inclined to cancel that BR session and move PT 67 to Monday morning or Wednesday evening. Let me know.
  • asdfjkmzasdfjkmz Member
    34 karma
    I'll be joining for PT 50!
    7468 karma
    updated to include links to Skype conversation.
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    I won't be attending PT 67. Changing it to Monday morning or Wednesday evening works for me!
  • badgalriribadgalriri Alum Member
    316 karma
    Does anyone want to PT 67 earlier on Saturday? Around 2-3 PM ET? I have class during the Mon/Wed alternatives
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Hey badgalriri I could join you for the BR on Saturday for 67 around 2pm EST, if you like? That works much better for me than the latter ones.
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    edited October 2015 496 karma
    @badgalriri @Sheri123 I might be interested in the Saturday afternoon call as well! Preferably around 3PM
    7468 karma
    @badgalriri @Sheri123 @poohbear I’ve seen enough interest to warrant a time change. If no one states otherwise by the end of the evening, we’ll make the time change official.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    That would be awesome DumbHollywoodActor thanks so much!
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    edited October 2015 181 karma
    So is LSATurday going down at 2pm EST now (11 PST)? That might cause an issue with us west coasters who are getting into the routine of doing 5 section PTs on Saturdays starting at 9am. 5 Sections + the 15 min break takes me to roughly 12:15 PST so having a few hours to either review or take a break before the BR call really benefits PSTers.

If I'm an outlier I'll definitely just join in when I can though.
    7468 karma
    @sean.marz not a regular thing. This would be just for this Saturday because of Halloween. I’d rather do 2 or 3pm EST this week rather than skip it or mess around with the schedule. But LSATurday normally will be 8pm EST.
    7468 karma
    Note: the updated time for Saturday so that people can celebrate Halloween.
  • PMLSAT83PMLSAT83 Alum Member
    124 karma
    I'll be on there. Thanks Dave!
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    181 karma
    D'oh, I completely forgot about Halloween! Makes total sense! See you all there :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    For PT67 BR 3pm ET tomorrow, looking for someone to share insight on RC Pass #2. After reading 1st sentence, immediately turned the page! Any help tackling this type of RC will be welcome:)
  • PMLSAT83PMLSAT83 Alum Member
    124 karma
    If anyone is looking to get on at 8PM EST, ping me on skype.