Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question Bank

bdpettisbdpettis Member
in General 14 karma
I was under the impression. When I upgraded to the Ultimate Plus package that I would be getting the question bank with video explanations.... And at least the correct answer for each question. Was anybody else under that impression? Is there a reason 7Sage hasn't posted the answers for all of those questions as well as video explanations?

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Thank you for letting me know this, because I haven't upgraded yet, but I was also under this impression.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    You can view the answer. All you need to do is select the specific question. Video explanations are incredibly time consuming. And with the demand of explanations for PT 76, it could be a while before the early PT questions get video explanations. But feel free to ask questions of the community. We're happy to help.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Yeah the only really large gaps to do this are between February and June, and June and September/October so I wouldn't expect to see too many more explanations in the question bank until somewhere next spring/summer. Everyone forgets this is largely one man doing all these videos on his own for the most part.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @bdpettis said:
    Is there a reason 7Sage hasn't posted the answers for all of those questions as well as video explanations?
    Feel free to ask for explanations in the forums.