Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

180 Watch

Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
in General 1196 karma
Good morning & Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I was wondering if anyone found a sources for getting the 180 watch? If not, does anyone have one that is in good working condition they would like to sell? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Did you try their site? It's hard to tell if they're still on backorder because it said the backorder would end on 11/1/15.
  • ellie1991ellie1991 Alum Member
    237 karma
    Be forewarned however, I've had a 180 watch for a while now (received it just before June) and it has worked flawlessly all the way up to and including the October test. As of now though, it no longer works. Contacting 180 watch's service department has been of zero help.
    It's like my Saab 9-3, when it works, it works great and I love it; But when it's not working, I like to cuss the Swedish bastard who made it. Obviously one is a watch and the other is a car, either way... It's great [when] it works.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    If you run an amazon search on "lsat 180 watch" or "180 watch" the first few results should give you what you're looking for. Not sure if any are the exact model, but they have a few different ones.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thanks everyone. Pacifico, when I went on the site it didn't work, tried emailing the email address they have on the site, but did not receive a response. After what bishoplaw mentioned, I'm not sure it is worth it.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    http://www.amazon.com/Toptier-Custom-LSAT-Watch-Exam/dp/B00OGW9N92/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448639163&sr=8-3&keywords=lsat+watch

I have this watch and I love it. instead of resetting it each time you can turn the outer ring and keep time that way
  • ellie1991ellie1991 Alum Member
    237 karma
    Indeed. Also @Sheri123 This is my go to back up watch - its cheap and works well. Again rotating bezel works like a charm no worries about this "not working."
    http://www.amazon.com/Casio-MRW200H-7EV-Sport-Resin-Watch/dp/B005JVP0FU/ref=swr_wa_1_ses
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to go with the Casio.