Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question Bank

Omed_OvOOmed_OvO Alum Member
in General 158 karma
The answers to questions on the 'question bank' don't have explanations. How can I get explanations to the questions?

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    There is a video about it in the course. It's somewhere toward the beginning. I just watched it yesterday. I think it's at the bottom of the pdf you created. If not, you can go to resources and select the LG explanations. Select the PT then scroll down. You'll see the explanations from the sections there.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Omed_OvO" said:
    How can I get explanations to the questions?
    You can always ask here in the forums!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited December 2015 12637 karma
    Hey! Not all of the questions have answers just yet. We're still working on them. Here's a good summary from @E.CH.Poon
    Click on “Question Bank” and it should bring you to a new page. Then check off which questions you want view and then click the giant blue bar that says something like “Click to view selected questions.” It brings you to a new page with each question in a video format; scroll down past last video question screen and there should be a list of answers to those that have answers; if there isn’t, then, hopefully if you ask a question, someone will reply in a timely manner).
    http://7sage.com/question-bank/
  • Omed_OvOOmed_OvO Alum Member
    158 karma
    Thank you for the clarification!