Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Argument Part Questions

allan.koganallan.kogan Member
in General 64 karma
For some reason I am having a lot of trouble with these and it is weird because I spent a lot of time on identifying the parts of arguments correctly in the beginning stages of the course and things seemed to be going smoothly up until then.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    What phase of studying are you in? You really want these and MP to be automatic as they are the lowest hanging fruit, even when things start to get dicey on the hardest questions of these types. While the dynamics are fairly obvious in easier questions, there are some really convoluted stimuli as the difficulty increases. I would recommend looking at some level 4 and 5 difficulty MP/AP questions and do them timed and then for BR not only label each part but perhaps also write out a bit more of what role each sentence in each stimulus is playing. That will hopefully deepen your understanding of the dynamics and how LSAC likes to make things more complicated. Good luck!
  • allan.koganallan.kogan Member
    64 karma
    @Pacifico I figured them out :) I will be taking exams starting february 8th up to June. I realized that my anxiety was creating a mental block and was not letting me think clearly. I told myself i have to start being confident in myself and and to most importantly be calm when I answer questions. This process changed my whole approach in a matter of 1 day. No joke.