Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free LOCI Editing

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
in General 7293 karma
7Sagers,

I’m David, the editor who wrote the Personal Statement course. Have you written a letter of continuing interest? Send it to me and I might edit it for free, as long as I can use it anonymously in a lesson or webinar in the future.

I’ll be picking two LOCI for free editing altogether. Send them to David.Busis (at) gmail.com.

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14136 karma
    Sweet, thanks David!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    What a great opportunity for 7Sagers! Look forward to working with you next application cycle:)
  • MikeyMangoodMikeyMangood Alum Member
    100 karma
    Newbie moment: what's the difference between a LOCI and a personal statement?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @MikeyMangood Fortunately I jumped in on the Mike Spivey webinar for people on the waitlist for admission for 2016 admission cycle - (although I am looking at 2017 cycle.)
    LOCI - Letter of Continued Interest
    Personal Statement is a part of your application.
    As I understood tonight - someone pls correct if I am wrong - a LOCI would be potentially submitted if on the wait, reserve or hold lists for a school that you decisively want to attend.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @twssmith said:
    a LOCI would be potentially submitted if on the wait, reserve or hold lists for a school that you decisively want to attend.
    Yep, LOCI comes up most often when WL.
  • David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    edited March 2016 7293 karma
    Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier, @MikeyMangood. @twssmith is exactly right. A LOCI is a letter of continuing interest; you should consider sending one if you've been waitlisted.