Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free editing (paying it forward)

Hi all,

Long story short, I was very fortunate to get great free help on my law school apps through a combination of friends and the advising center at my undergrad institution that lead to an offer at a T6. I believe people shouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars for someone to review their essays so I'd like to pay it forward to some folks.

While I'm probably not as qualified as the folks at the other end of those huge price tags, I have been writing professionally for about 4 years and think I'm pretty good at it.

Anyway, if you want help, please DM me with the following info:

What you want me to edit (I am willing review up to 2 documents/4 pages total per person):
Where are you sending it:
When you need it by:

To make sure I can manage this, I'll only be taking up to 5 folks at first. So long as you get me your material by the 24th, I can get it back to you by the 27th.

Happy holidays!

Comments

• eagyemangeagyemang Member
    22 karma

Hi, I would like you to review my personal essay and make some comments; general impression on it, what could be written better and perhaps if there are any stuff to remove/delete

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

@eagyemang said:
    Hi, I would like you to review my personal essay and make some comments; general impression on it, what could be written better and perhaps if there are any stuff to remove/delete

Please DM me with answers to the questions I provided. Thanks!