Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC Help

andrew1540andrew1540 Member
in General 10 karma
Hey,

So I'm taking the June LSAT. My LR score is great, LG is steadily rising, but my RC score fluctuates on a consistent basis. My plan was to take a PT from here on out, every day or at least every other day. But I really need to solidify my RC score. Any tips of advice on what to do here?

Comments

• BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    Have you watched the video on RC? It's actually really good. There's also a pretty recent thread on RC where people give a lot of helpful tips.

For me, the best advice I can give you is to spend (within reason) as much time up front with the passage as you need. Just like in games.Spend time with the set up, and you give yourself the best shot at the questions without having to go back to the passage over and over.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27829 karma
    As far as the reading goes, listen to @BruiserWoods .

As far as the rest of your plan, you really do not want to take a test a day. Even every other day is too much. Sure it might make you feel really productive, but if you're not thoroughly BRing those tests (and if you're taking that many, you are not.), you're just wasting them. If you really want to burn on all cylinders between now and test day, take two tests a week and BR the shit out of them. Use any remaining time to drill RC.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/7413/how-to-tackle-rc

A recent discussion similar to what you may be looking for... hope this helps!
  • andrew1540andrew1540 Member
    10 karma
    Thank you everybody for the advice!
  • amipp_93amipp_93 Alum Member
    585 karma
    Honestly just tutor with @"Nicole Hopkins" and you're gold. No lie.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @amipp170 said:
    Honestly just tutor with @"Nicole Hopkins" and you're gold. No lie.
    Aww. Love.

Yes, I'm available :D