Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Chart missing in LSAT Analytics - 7Sage Forum

Chart missing in LSAT Analytics

BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 32 karma
Hi

Wondering if others are seeing this. There used to be a chart for how many incorrect/correct questions on the exam in LSAT Analytics. I dont see that chart anymore.

I can see where you used to be able to select if you wanted to view incorrect/correct, individual/stacked, and blind review/actual. The selections are sitting above 'Section Performance.' but the chart is missing.

I've tried a few different browsers, but am getting the same "error."

Comments

• 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Hey thanks for bringing this up! I took a look and there definitely was a problem. It was because of one of the optimizations I put in recently :|

It's fixed now! It may take a while for the caches to refresh so you can see it. Force refreshing your browser may help (ctrl+F5 on Windows, cmd+shift+r on Macs)
  • eraser_bits-1eraser_bits-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Not sure if this is happening to me only or if it's temporary but all of my answers that I've inputted for each preptest have been wiped out. :/
  • 7Sage Admin7Sage Admin Administrator
    298 karma
    Oh I see what you mean. It should be fixed now! If it still doesn't work for you, please try a force refresh of your browser (ctrl+F5 on Windows, cmd+shift+r on Macs).
  • eraser_bits-1eraser_bits-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Okay, it works now. Thank you!
  • BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
    32 karma
    Thanks for the fixes!