Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sagers Class of 2019-Law School Desinations

cmart102cmart102 Alum Member
As we're in the middle of seat deposit season, I thought I'd see where fellow 7Sagers will be attending law school this fall. I'm very happy to be attending Vanderbilt Law School.

note-I didn't see a previous thread on this, but please merge if there already is one.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Awesome! I'm Northwestern '19 :D Glad you've stuck around!
  • lawschoolbetslawschoolbets Live Member
    43 karma
    I'm shooting for NU JD/MBA '21! @cmart102 I actually went to Vandy undergrad so PM for more details about Vandy Law. My overall goal is to see what the median of the schools I want to go to and try to score +1/2 to that and shotgun apply to these schools. :P
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    Princeton Law Center
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    edited June 2016 3197 karma
    @Alejandro said:
    Princeton Law Center
  • hlsat180hlsat180 Free Trial Member
    edited May 2016 362 karma
    @letaagod said:
    I'm shooting for NU JD/MBA '21!
    Looks like Kellogg is the engine to Pritzker's caboose: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/programs/full-time-mba/jd-mba-program.aspx

NU's 3year(amazing! and no 3lol) joint MBA/JD program requires a GMAT (no LSAT). I wonder how tuition is calculated...
    4344 karma
    @hlsat180 said:
    I wonder how tuition is calculated...
    I believe it's higher than either Pritzker or Kellogg alone. I think lack of LSAT requirement is a big draw ;) Don't have much info on JD-MBA though. They're with us for the first year but then defect next door.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @cmart102 said:
    note-I didn't see a previous thread on this, but please merge if there already is one.
    went to go bump my thread, saw this, came to yell at you, but you acknowledged your wrong doing so I suppose it is okay :P

WL'd at vandy tho dont expect to go, admission or not
    4344 karma
    @jdawg113 said:
    WL'd at vandy
    Did it take them this long to get you that decision ??
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    Did it take them this long to get you that decision ??
    nah it's been a bit