Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Legal) Alternatives to Hard-Copy PTs

Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
in General 284 karma
Hi all,

I recently discovered that I'm in a bit of a pickle. Due to my poor foresight and somewhat recent decision to write the LSAT, my Amazon delivery for PTs 28 - 38, 52 - 61, and 62 - 71 will arrive as early as 2 weeks and as late as a month and a half... Unfortunately, I'll be writing in September and I'm about to finish the core curriculum, and require the PTs rather urgently.

I was wondering for Canadian 7Sagers if the aforementioned PT volumes delivered earlier than listed, or if there were viable alternatives to the paper volumes. Would printing a collection of silent video screenshots suffice?

Thanks!

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    You don't have amazon prime?
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    @montahar Unfortunately, no. I've never used Amazon before buying the LSAT Trainer or the PTs. I'm trying to cancel my order now with a free trial of Prime though... Thanks for the tip!
    edited July 2016 11542 karma
    Yes get the free trial!! It's amazing. If you have a dot.edu email address, you get 6 months free!
    11542 karma
    And as long as your items didn't ship they're usually good about canceling. Or you can call to make the process faster