Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which PTs to purchase, now that many PTs are printable from the curriculum?

Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
edited May 2017 in General 144 karma

Hi there!

So I just came back to 7Sage to start studying for the LSAT again, and I've noticed a whole bunch has changed! I see now that many drills and problem sets are entirely printable. I also see PDF versions of PT 1-35 and 36 and onward. So I wanted to confirm, does this mean that I no longer have to buy preptests separately anymore? (I'm with Ultimate+)

Back this fall when I started this was the impression I had... but it seems that things have changed now and it's almost too good to be true! If 7Sage has all the PTs in the curriculum and I just need to print it all off, that's perfect! Just wanted someone's confirmation.... thank you so much!

Comments

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@"Cecilia ZH" said:
    Hi there!

So I just came back to 7Sage to start studying for the LSAT again, and I've noticed a whole bunch has changed! I see now that many drills and problem sets are entirely printable. I also see PDF versions of PT 1-35 and 36 and onward. So I wanted to confirm, does this mean that I no longer have to buy preptests separately anymore? (I'm with Ultimate+)

Back this fall when I started this was the impression I had... but it seems that things have changed now and it's almost too good to be true! If 7Sage has all the PTs in the curriculum and I just need to print it all off, that's perfect! Just wanted someone's confirmation.... thank you so much!

With Ult+ all PT's are printable. So yes, you don't have to purchase any new ones!

They also said the newer tests will be added as they're released and updated, so that's a serious positive as well!

They also organized LR/LG questions from earlier PT's into PDFs (similar to cambridge packets) for drilling and practicing!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@"Cecilia ZH" said:
    Hi there!

With Ult+ all PT's are printable. So yes, you don't have to purchase any new ones!

They also said the newer tests will be added as they're released and updated, so that's a serious positive as well!

They also organized LR/LG questions from earlier PT's into PDFs (similar to cambridge packets) for drilling and practicing!

Yup as @Mellow_Z said above, you no longer would have to buy the prep tests if you purchased ultimate +. However, the tests and bundles are in DRM protected format and not PDF format. LSAC banned those a while back.

That said, you'd be set if you had ult+ with all the new additions :)

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"Cecilia ZH" said:
    Hi there!

Yup as @Mellow_Z said above, you no longer would have to buy the prep tests if you purchased ultimate +. However, the tests and bundles are in DRM protected format and not PDF format. LSAC banned those a while back.

DRM/PDF - > they both work the same way. Splitting hairs I see.. :wink:

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@"Cecilia ZH" said:
    Hi there!

DRM/PDF - > they both work the same way. Splitting hairs I see.. :wink:

Haha .... Just worth noting for legal reasons.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

LSAC doesn't like PDFs ;) We have DRM protected e-docs! But yes, as others stated, 1-80 is included in Ultimate+ and they are all printable.

• Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
    144 karma

Thank you all for clarifying!!! @"Dillon A. Wright" @"Alex Divine" @Mellow_Z