Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have pretty much every preptest. No longer needed.

7sage-47sage-4 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma
If this isn't an allowed discussion, please someone just yell and I'll delete immediately. I thought I was going to be taking the LSAT in September, but life got in the way. I have pretty much every test from 07 to 77. Maybe there's a set of 10 I'm missing. Anyway, my husband removed the bindings and we put them in 3 ring binders. Ebay? I'm not really sure what to do with them. If we aren't allowed to post items like this here, can someone tell me where we CAN post these types of things?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27878 karma
    Unless you're willing to give them away (you can get folks for shipping), it is against forum rules to post anything for sale. Ebay probably is your best bet. I’ve sold a few tests on there and it’s actually really easy. I used the app and it walks you through it, and lets you take pictures in addition to providing stock photos. Best of luck with whatever life came your way, and hope you get the opportunity to take another shot at law school!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Like @"Cant Get Right" mentioned, you're permitted to give them away to other users, but not sell them.
    You can try eBay, or even a college campus. Although, with the latter it may be difficult to find buyers.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    We cant sell the pdfs on ebay correct? They have to be the LSAT LSAC books right?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    We cant sell the pdfs on ebay correct?
    Correct.
  • Saldamando150Saldamando150 Member
    89 karma
    I would love to have them. Message me thanks
  • OnionKeeperOnionKeeper Alum Member
    65 karma
    i just need pdf's of pt's 74 to now
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @OnionKeeper said:
    i just need pdf's of pt's 74 to now
    You cannot share PDFs. It's against LSAC's and our TOS.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    You cannot share PDFs. It's against LSAC's and our TOS.
    Perfect, thanks. Thats what I thought, when she said they were in 3 ring they made me think of PDFs.