Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Break-up during LSAT

YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 73 karma
Once I saw JY says if you are preparing LSAT, then you are single, or you will be soon.
And I just laughed at the joke..and it did happen..

I am OK for most time of the day but would be really upset for like 1-2 hours per day...
Just wondering how many of you have a similar experience? How do you guys pull through that?
Any comment will be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    keep your mind busy! study study study!! lol JK but i'm guessing that'll take your mind off of it :)
  • MiliPatel1MiliPatel1 Alum Member
    66 karma
    Besides just working on lsat stuff try to do other things to keep your mind occupied.. Watch a movie or workout! Do anything that makes you feel good :)

If your relationship ended because your significant other couldn't handle that you wanted to prepare for a test that would make both of your futures brighter, he/she wasn't the one... They will come back when they mature..

Hope this helps! Stay positive and keep yourself busy :)
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    The LSAT is your boyfriend now. :)
    3658 karma
    By that logic, the LSAT is my girlfriend. We've been fighting a lot lately...
  • GraceloverGracelover Alum Member
    440 karma
    Me too...damn LSAT butthole...hehe
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    So sorry to hear about your break-up! Hope you're feeling better.

After a break-up, I tend to look up cat pictures on the internet. Something about the furry little paws and the cute meows makes me feel so much better...
  • lsathopefullsathopeful Alum Member
    263 karma
    I don't know what your taste in "funny" is - but here's a link: https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+cat+picture&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6M_qU8PIBdLpoAT7_IEI&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=510&dpr=1.5#q=funny+cat+picture&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Seriously though, just stay positive. The LSAT (as mentioned above) is your boyfriend for the time being ;)
  • YY MMMM.YY MMMM. Alum Member
    73 karma
    Thank you all!
    I am better today (though I always feel I am better everyday during the past two months! lol)

Yep LSAT is my boyfriend now, and I've been dating 'him' for a long time!
    I have a little tip for anyone who has the similar experience as I: Simply do things faster~ ! The depression brought by loss of love is that it deprives one's vitality gradually, and doing things FASTER really helps me regain the vitality.

It's tough but i think I can handle that, at least I won't die.... XD

In all, LSAT comes first!
  • Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma
    I guess you like bad boys... Because LSAT is ONE BAD BOY! Hang in there, you'll be just fine. Besides, it's his loss anyway. Ask your mom, she'll tell you the truth:)
    3658 karma
    Don't take the LSAT to bed... paper cuts! :o
  • chase62442chase62442 Alum Member
    79 karma
    I broke up with my boyfriend at the beginning of the summer, not because of the lsat but in part because he was so clingy that I felt like I couldn't get away to study, which made me feel kind of captured. His parting words to me were, "I think you should rethink law school." So that was nice.
    3658 karma
    That guy is messed up. Bad kharma earned.