Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question About The Sunday LSAT

HelveticaHelvetica Free Trial Member
in General 10 karma
Hello all,

I am an accommodated test taker, and my test has been scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday) instead of today (Saturday). I was wondering if anyone had insight regarding whether I will receive the same exam that was administered today, or if I will receive a totally different test. Thanks in advance for any information.

Comments

• Matthew524Matthew524 Member
    651 karma
    You will receive the same exam as everyone else who take the exam.
  • HelveticaHelvetica Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    @Matthew524 said:

How do you know? Sorry if I'm coming off like a douche for over-questioning, but I definitely appreciate you responding
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @Matthew524 said:
    You will receive the same exam as everyone else who take the exam.
    You sure? Although I think you'd know more about accommodated testing than me, I don't think a person taking the LSAT after today will have the same one to avoid any chances of cheating. This person can easily look at all the threads discussing the LSAT and know which section is experimental lol.
    11542 karma
    @Helvetica said:
    Sorry if I'm coming off like a douche for over-questioning
    Lol, far from my friend! ask away! the LSAT is no joke!
    11542 karma
    Anyway, I do believe you will have a different test and now accommodated test takers are required to have an experimental section.
    651 karma
    @montaha.rizeq by federal law all tests have to be the same and the LSAC confirmed I will be taking the same exam as everyone else and my exam is next Saturday.
    651 karma
    @Helvetica i am an accommodated test taker, who has a long and brutal experience with the LSAC and I try to help accommodated test takers whenever possible
  • HelveticaHelvetica Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    @Matthew524 much love man. Thanks for the info, and best of luck to you next Saturday.
    11542 karma
    @Matthew524 said:
    by federal law all tests have to be the same and the LSAC confirmed I will be taking the same exam as everyone else and my exam is next Saturday.
    Very interesting. Thanks for the info!
    651 karma
    @Helvetica When you get back may you confirm you had the same test?
  • D1234567D1234567 Member
    16 karma
    @Helvetica did you have the same test?
  • D1234567D1234567 Member
    16 karma
    @BruiserWoods Can you help shed some light on this and let us know if your accommodated June 2016 test was the same as the original administered one?