Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC representative

SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
in General 1278 karma
OK this is a really stupid question, but here goes..

I was on the phone with an LSAC representative asking some questions about the February LSAT, and after I finished the conversation I said "thank you so much" and she said "you have a great day, bye" and I responded "bye." She was in the middle of saying "bye" the second time when I accidentally hung up on her. She had my LSAC account pulled up and everything, do you think she can put notes on my account such as, incredibly rude person? I'm a little worried about this..

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Aw, I'm sure you will be fine.
  • lawschoolstuff16lawschoolstuff16 Alum Member
    328 karma
    You should call back and ask just to make sure.
  • bruingirl1205bruingirl1205 Alum Member
    444 karma
    I think you are overthinking this...you are fine :)
  • SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma
    @montaha.rizeq @lawschoolstuff16 @bruingirl1205

Unfortunately, I did not see your responses until just now. Thank you so much for your responses, do you guys think I should call back? I didn't get the representatives name, all I know is the person was a woman.

I was legit freaking out but then I decided to resume LSAT studying and shockingly that calmed me down lol.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @sweetsecret said:
    She had my LSAC account pulled up and everything, do you think she can put notes on my account such as, incredibly rude person? I'm a little worried about this..
    You're overthinking this for sure. You're fine. I am also a pretty neurotic person about these things. If you think it would help, call back and just make sure everything is ok just to put your mind at ease.
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    Doubt they would do anything like that. You're overthinking it, and shouldn't worry about it!
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Don't sweat it. I think everyone understands the routine of the phone goodbye and how it gets awkward sometimes. Not a big deal.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Haha I think you're overthinking it a little, don't worry. She probably didn't even notice and if she had anything to add, she would've called you back. You're fine.