Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to learn from your lsat administration

phelanj75phelanj75 Alum Member
in General 279 karma
Hello all ,

i sat for my first attempt at the LSAT on december 3rd and I'm eagerly awaiting the results , but i was just wondering whats the best way to review the exam once i get my score?.

from what i understand you get a photocopy of the exam itself. should i treat it like a new exam and redo it?or should i BR my answers instead?

also , how long does it usually take 7sage to upload the answers for the test?

thanks

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @phelanj75 said:
    also , how long does it usually take 7sage to upload the answers for the test?
    Just a few weeks usually.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @phelanj75 said:
    from what i understand you get a photocopy of the exam itself. should i treat it like a new exam and redo it?or should i BR my answers instead?
    Totally your call. Some people are so emotionally scarred from the test they don't even think to do it over lol. But if you think you're going to retake, doing it over seems like a good idea. Also remember, the Feb LSAT is nondisclosed, so you won't have access to your test if you decide to go down that route. All the best.
  • desire2learndesire2learn Member
    1171 karma
    Oh to be able to have options. Stupid non-disclosed testing ferrmmnnn trgnnnn schmrgnnn phtttttttt!