Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Canadian Applications- Olsas

lianaf92lianaf92 Member
in General 99 karma
Hello, is there anyone here who has applied to Canadian schools? Reading past forums, OLSAS has posted a mark breakdown at the end of November/beginning of December but there is no such info on my OLSAS yet. Further, logging into the schools webpages (ie windsor law) it says that they have not received any of my information from OLSAS yet other then my LSAT score.

Has this happened to anyone?

Comments

• Ruth_LsatRuth_Lsat Alum Member
    127 karma
    @lianaf92 It is coming up saying "All online applications are temporarily unavailable. Continue to check back for updates. We apologize for the inconvenience" when I try to log into mine so I am unable to check at the moment.
  • lianaf92lianaf92 Member
    edited December 2016 99 karma
    it was down this morning but olsas is working now. It still doesn't show my gpa breakdown. Does yours?

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    @lianaf92 I do not know much about OLSAS, but make sure to post your question on lawstudents.ca If you have not done it already. It is a very helpful community like 7Sage but more focused on admission to Canadian law schools.
    127 karma
    @lianaf92 which section would it be under? I have looked but haven't found it up to this point.
  • Wind-Up BirdWind-Up Bird Alum Member
    284 karma
    I'm not sure where to find it either, but it's relatively easy to convert all your marks either by hand or through excel/google sheets. If you'd like, I can walk you through the process or you can follow the conversion table: https://www.ouac.on.ca/guide/olsas-conversion-table/
    127 karma
    @lianaf92 I looked but have only found LSAT scores on OLSAS no GPA on the site thus far.
  • lianaf92lianaf92 Member
    99 karma
    thanks @ruth.wawin! Looks like OLSAS hasn't reviewed the grades yet. Last year they reviewed it in November so hopefully they'll do it soon
    127 karma
    @lianaf92 ok great that is good to know! Thanks!
  • DEC_LSATDEC_LSAT Alum Member
    760 karma
    they will email you your GPA so be patient. they are just slow this year.