Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group in Person or Online

brittneynelson.07brittneynelson.07 Free Trial Member
edited October 2014 in General 24 karma
I am retaking the LSAT in December because I had the craziest physical issues occur the night right before the September LSAT and I nearly felt like I was a zombie in the LSAT. If you are in the Philly area and are willing to meet up in person, or if you would like to study via skype, oovoo, google chat, etc. please let me know. I can't afford much tutoring, and I am considering buying the 7Sage Starter kit, but I am going to review again my LSAT Trainer and go over all 40 PT's I have and do this one last time. There's no turning back and I need a motivational group that can all help each other out! The LSAT is an emotional, psychological, and mental game and we need everyone to be there for one another. If you're interested, please let me know. I would be grateful to have people to study and succeed with. We have a little over a month left so let me know ASAP.

=D

[edit by Student Services: this thread is a duplicate, so it's been closed! reply here: http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/1612/study-groups-in-person-or-skype]

Comments

• MMOON3721MMOON3721 Alum Member
    35 karma
    Hi, I am also looking for Study Buddies!

My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit to improve our endurance. We can proctor each other.

Please contact me at michellemoon0708@gmail.com. My Skype ID/Good Hangout ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle
  • sodeyemi220sodeyemi220 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    I would love to join your study group. Email me at sodeyemi220@gmail.com skype name: sodeyemi
  • chjschjs Alum Member
    21 karma
    Hi Guys! would love to join your study group as well, i took it in september for the first time too. My email address is chis@iup.edu.From Philly but i live in indiana pa but i wouldn't mind online/skype group Skype name:olayinka.ope
  • weirufangweirufang Free Trial Member
    5 karma
    Hey guys, this seems like the perfect study circle for me. I took the September test and didn't do so well. More than a month until the December test and really hoping to nail it! I'm in California so weekend Skype parties would be preferable. Please add me: skype name is Weiruf and email is weiru@berkeley.edu
  • msher3msher3 Member
    42 karma
    Hey I would love to join all you too my skype id is msher1174 and email address is mariamm8290@gmail.com. I have a lot of lr packets that i can share with you all :)
This discussion has been closed.