Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Videos

innaswinnasw Free Trial Member
in Logic Games 5 karma

Hello everyone! I am new to 7Sage. Could someone please tell me where I can find the actual facts/questions explained in the videos?

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

No LG questions listed in video. But if you enrolled, you can see parts of RC,LR,LG questions based on which course you enroll. Now, you have a chance to enter the lottery with free LR session with JY. Strongly recommended!!!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@dennisgerrard said:

No LG questions listed in video. But if you enrolled, you can see parts of RC,LR,LG questions based on which course you enroll. Now, you have a chance to enter the lottery with free LR session with JY. Strongly recommended!!!

Ditto this for sure. If you look under resources you can find the explanations for free, but for the actual questions I highly recommend purchasing a 7Sage package that will give you all you need to master games!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited March 2017 12637 karma

@innasw said:
    Hello everyone! I am new to 7Sage. Could someone please tell me where I can find the actual facts/questions explained in the videos?

As mentioned above, the questions are locked to paid accounts. Sorry! If you're interested in picking up a course, I'd definitely recommend the Ultimate+ course. We recently added in a bunch of LR Drills on top of everything else. Check it out:
    https://7sage.com/enroll/