Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not Seeing Answers Listed on Logic Games Explanations Videos

Hey All,

Since yesterday, I haven't been able to see the answers posted on logic games explanations videos.

Usually I'll go to the specific game through the 7sage website and then just scroll down to confirm my answers. However, since yesterday, I haven't been able to see the answers and have had to literally watch the video and fast forward it to find out.

I'm using Firefox browser on a Mac and have tried Safari as well, but its the same issue.

Any advice?

Thanks!
N

Comments

• kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Perhaps @"Dillon A. Wright" can help
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I can see it in Chrome! Are you logged in?
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    I can see it on IE
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey @nibs7985, I just double checked and I can see it on my end. Is there a specific LG this is happening to or is it all of them?

Can you try following these steps?
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    I'm experiencing the same thing. Whenever I scroll my mouse over the answers I correct one shows but I can no longer see what the correct answers are right out the bat.As a result, I have to check one answer at a time and it is a bit of a tedious process, not a big deal though. Is this something on our end or did you actually change the layout of the page?
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    I've been having the same problem. Followed the steps above plus I used different browsers/ipad. Would really appreciate if you can get this fixed
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    Yes I cannot see it either , I use Firefox.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    @Alejandro said:
    Whenever I scroll my mouse over the answers I correct one shows but I can no longer see what the correct answers are right out the bat.
    Me too. I'll bet this is a new design. Doesn't bother me though. If I only want to see one answer and not spoil the rest, this is better.
  • nibs7985nibs7985 Member
    100 karma
    thanks everyone, and @"Dillon A. Wright" . It worked!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    Hey is this still an issue for anyone? Paging @"Alan Cheuk"
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    No!! the view went back to it's original form, which is way better :). Thanks!