Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Time

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
edited March 2017 in General 107 karma
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I'd say I am between 4-6 and will be upping that to around 8 in April.

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

I'm a full time student, but as JY says, studying for the LSAT is your JOB. So I usually wake up and study for 2 hours, go to class, eat, workout, pray, homework etc., then I study from 7-10 for an average of 4-6 hours per day. But like Alex, once school lets out and the June test approaches, I'll up that to full time LSAT prep.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I work full time (40-45 hours per week) and study 1-1.5 hours M-F and 2-3 hours on Sundays. Planning on using this schedule for the next 1-2 years- however long it takes as I cannot increase my study hours while working Full Time.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

M-F I study ~4 hours and work ~6 hours. Saturdays I study 4-6 hours. I take Sundays off and ponder the unexplained mysteries of the universe like "What is JY's voice's spirit animal? Is it a cheetah or the Roadrunner?"

• ElleWoods77ElleWoods77 Alum Member
    1184 karma

I work full time and have a very demanding schedule. I study 3-4 hours during M-Th after work, work out at least 3 days a week, take a break on Fridays, and study at least 4 hours on Saturday and Sunday.

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

~6 but I take frequent breaks.

• TheLSATTheLSAT Member
    301 karma

@Thoughtful it is not the number of hours you spend studying that matters, it is how well you utilize your study time that does (i.e. how proper your study methods are).

• Pink DustPink Dust Alum Member
    403 karma

around 4-6 hours. will be bumping that to 8 hopefully in April.

• edited March 2017 1025 karma

I am full time LSAT. 8 hours a day, 6-7 days a week (8 hours not including breaks or time spent on my phone). By no means was this a "jump right into it" schedule. I started at 3-4 hours 4 days a week. Every week I added another day and some more time. It was a little over a month progression of increased overall time. I cannot go more time then this on a regular schedule. Any more time and I find myself burning out, so 8 is the sweet-spot for me.

• Ellie0257Ellie0257 Member
    200 karma

I am currently a full time student & study a couple hours a day for the LSAT, but I plan to study for the LSAT full time in the summer! You guys are all so inspiring to me- I am so glad I found this community!

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

I aim for 3-4 hours during the week (while working full time) and as much as possible on the weekends (ideally 8). Just make sure to take time off when you feel unproductive to avoid burnouts!

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

Depends if I work that day or not. If I work then 2-3 hours. If I don't work then a full 8 hours.

• sagarpatelsagarpatel Alum Member
    164 karma

6-7 hours M-F. I full proof logic games while I'm bar hopping.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I work full time and do two hours after work M-Th, I take Friday and Saturday off and then do 3-4 hours on Sunday.