Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official LSAT Format

Matt2014Matt2014 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 18 karma
When you are taking the LSAT, is it in a binded, book-like format (you know, with the spine still attached)? Or is it just stapled on the upper left corner like any other standardized test?

Also, is each section independently separated from the other? Or are they all attached together?

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Book-like format, but not really much of a spine. Pretty similar to practice tests that are sold individually.

I'm not sure what your second question is asking. All the sections are included in the book. But, obviously, each section begins on a new page.
  • Matt2014Matt2014 Alum Member
    edited October 2014 18 karma
    Thank you, you answered both questions perfectly.

To clarify though, I meant that all the sections are in the same booklet; not a separate booklet per section.
    1878 karma
    Ah, gotcha. No problem, glad I could help.
  • amj521001amj521001 Member
    45 karma
    For the RC and LG sections that overflow onto a second page, do those pages face each other in the booklet?
    1878 karma
    No. Each section will begin on a new page. In other words, when time starts running, you will turn a page to start the section. You cannot look ahead.