Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does the official LSAT format differ from 7Sage?

AnthonyG82AnthonyG82 Member
in General 19 karma

I love taking PT's on 7Sage. It's easy and intuitive. I especially love the multi-colored highlighting features for singling out context, premises and conclusion. What I want to know is if I will be thrown for a loop when I take the official LSAT in October? How much different, if at all, will it be? Will features like highlighting still be available?

Comments

• aforlawschoolaforlawschool Member
    23 karma

It's similar. LSAC's lawhub is exactly the same as test day.

• AnthonyG82AnthonyG82 Member
    19 karma

Can you import scoring etc. from law hub to 7sage for analytical purposes?

• LSAT LizardLSAT Lizard Alum Member
    edited July 2021 331 karma

It is not exactly the same but you don't need to worry about being taken by surprise- you can try out the exact online context as the real test officially. I believe at least one of the preptests is free there, so everybody can see what things will look like on test day.

You'll find the practice test on LSAC Lawhub which should use the same credentials as the LSAC account you are using to register for the test.

If you have purchased digital access to preptests with the LSAC subscription (and you probably have since you need it to see the problems on 7sage anyway), then you can take pretty much any preptest on Lawhub.

Can you import scoring etc. from law hub to 7sage for analytical purposes?

This is not a 7sage feature, but there's a staff post here that shows how to most quickly input answers into 7sage for that purpose.

• AnthonyG82AnthonyG82 Member
    19 karma

I just checked it out. Totally fine! Highlights, bookmarks, layout options are all pretty much in the same place. Thanks a lot!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @AnthonyG82,

If you took the PrepTest on LawHub, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.