Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG bundle for newer tests?

mschemiemschemie Member
in Logic Games 22 karma

Is there a LG bundle on the site somewhere for the newer tests (say, tests 59+) that we can print like the 1-35 LG bundle?

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

No there isn't. You shouldn't use those tests for drilling anyways. Save them for PTs. After you take a PT from 59+, then maybe drill those games.

Hope this helps!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Not yet anyway. However, I agree that one should typically use PTs 1-35 to drill games. Then, like @JustDoIt recommends, drilling any games you have trouble with after taking PTs.

• mschemiemschemie Member
    22 karma

I'm planning on taking those tests fresh, and re-doing the LGs as drills afterwards- I guess I'll just have to figure something out myself :) Thanks!

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

You can create bundles yourself if you really want to. Go to the question bank (under resources), and choose the logic game question types - then filter by the PT numbers you want. Once you have the PT's showing that you want to group, you can click the little shopping cart icon on the left side of the table and select all of them - from there, you can hit "view selected games" on the bottom right hand corner in the blue box (it doesn't appear until you select some games) and then print them to drill.

There's a good video tutorial on this in the curriculum - https://7sage.com/lesson/question-bank/

Forewarning : It will take a LOOOONG time to view multiple games. So if you decide to do 10 PT's worth at a time, expect it to not load for multiple minutes, or even crash your browser.