Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Ultimate+ Advice

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
in General 206 karma

Hey everyone I am considering upgrading from the starter package to something else as I have finished the CC and did all the problem sets. I don't know how else to practice certain question types so I am considering upgrading my account. Any experiences anyone has had with the upgraded version and is is worth it ? Thank you and good luck everyone :)

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I too have this same question. I am about 1/3 of the way through CC. I know I will eventually upgrade just unsure if I should do it once I finish the core or at a different time.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

Yes, I highly recommend upgrading if you can afford it. I had the starter pack for the first 2 months I had 7Sage and it was wonderful. However, having access to the extra problem sets, test explanations, every PT 1-80, and question bank (my personal fav!) were game changers for how I prepped. Easily the best money I've spent on LSAT prep.

Also, 7Sage has recently added a bunch of new cool things for ultimate + users like the LG/LR drill bundles, which I have been loving!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

Honestly, the greatest money I have ever spent. I purchased Ultimate+ right out of the gate and do not regret it at all. Having access to all of the problem sets as well as the explanations to all of the PTs (36-80) is what convinced me to purchase it in the first place.

Like Alex said, JY and the crew have added a ton of stuff to Ultimate+, most recently PTs 1-35 in their entirety which is great for section drilling.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

I started with the Starter pack and upgraded to Ultimate+ after finishing CC. There are tons of materials (additional Problem Sets and Drills). I am in the PT phase, but when I have a problem with certain question types, I print out Problem Sets or Drills to practice. My favorite is LG bundle (I'm doing it for the second time now).

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

I also started with the Starter account and upgraded to U+. The problem sets and question banks/explanations are irreplaceable. There is no better way of drilling questions, especially when you can sort by type through every LSAT ever released.

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@Maximus4 If you don't have access to all the PT, upgrading is probably your best bet.