Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

170+ por primera vez

adore-noadore-no Alum Member
in General 94 karma

I honestly did not think I could break into the 170's. But on Friday I scored 174 on PT 76.

I just let go of the results of each test and did my best to BR every test.

Something that really helped me was BRing the next day. I was too excited to check my score and so the bulk of my br's were sloppy. Once I did that I got a few 169's and lo and behold

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Congrats! It must be an exhilarating feeling -- soak it up and keep it going.

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

That's awesome! Congrats!!! Did you BR the whole test or just over and underconfidence areas?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"adore-no" said:
    I honestly did not think I could break into the 170's. But on Friday I scored 174 on PT 76.

I just let go of the results of each test and did my best to BR every test.

Something that really helped me was BRing the next day. I was too excited to check my score and so the bulk of my br's were sloppy. Once I did that I got a few 169's and lo and behold

Congrats!! Delayed gratification feels sooo good :)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Congrats!!! Good tip on BR-ing the next day.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Congratulations! That's so impressive! How long have you been studying?

• adore-noadore-no Alum Member
    94 karma

@sweetsecret said:
    That's awesome! Congrats!!! Did you BR the whole test or just over and underconfidence areas?

Just circled questions.

94 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    Congratulations! That's so impressive! How long have you been studying?

Thank you, that's very kind. I think with steady dedication anyone can do it
    I've been studying for a year on and off (more on than off).

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@adore-no love all the success stories! Congrats!

• lsat4lifelsat4life Alum Member
    255 karma

CONGRATS. What was your diagnostic score?

94 karma

@thrillhouse said:
    CONGRATS. What was your diagnostic score?

About average... maybe 155 or so

• SeriousbirdSeriousbird Alum Member
    1278 karma

How long did it take you to get to the 170s? Were you scoring consistently in the 170s on your BR score from the beginning or did it take awhile to break through? What did you do in between PTs?

94 karma

I would say I was around 175 BR once I finished the Core Curriculum. I just listened to what @"Cant Get Right" had to say about learning the material and not focusing too much on numbers. I occasionally went back to the CC for drills and brush ups but the majority of time between PT's was spent on drilling sections.
    Hope this helps!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

@"adore-no" said:
    I would say I was around 175 BR once I finished the Core Curriculum. I just listened to what @"Cant Get Right" had to say about learning the material and not focusing too much on numbers. I occasionally went back to the CC for drills and brush ups but the majority of time between PT's was spent on drilling sections.
    Hope this helps!

Glad I could help:) Congrats, you've obviously been working really hard. Now stay on top of it, build consistency, and do it on the real thing!